Thursday 5 December 2013

Brock Rowing Tank

I'm in the middle of booking up some sessions for the Brock Rowing Tank.

It looks like we will have the Saturday 8:00-9:30am shift booked for the beginning of the new year. I am booking 10 sessions for the entire program, and we will alternate crews each week. That means athletes will be expected to be available for a shift every other week. I have not been invoiced for this yet, so the cost is still to be determined, but it looks as though it may be cheaper than the original $40 estimated cost. I will send home information on costs and directions and schedule once this all gets finalized.

I am still waiting on some Athlete profile Sheets, once I get these in I can e-mail important information. I need these in ASAP! To run the program I want to, I need to have contact with the parents of our athletes. This weekend I will put together my mailing list, and get in touch. Please tell your friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment