Tuesday 2 April 2013

Rowing Gear!

Hi Crew,

I just got the e-mail that our rowing gear order is ready to be made! Everyone must have either a unisuit (preferred.) or unitop for racing. If you have one from last year there is no need to get a new one.

Orders must be in by this Friday!!

There's some other optional gear that I made available to you. Boys: If you want some sweat pants without 'Eden' on the rear, let me know and we can make that happen. If you would like to wear hats as a crew while racing, the entire crew must have hats. Also I mentioned that we might like a long sleeve option. I will ask about it after school, and if there is a demand for it I will get that option up. Of course parents and supporters can also make orders.

Orders can be placed at:
http://www.regattasport.com/iteams/login

Select 'Eden Rowing'

Password: EDEN13

Please come to me with any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment