Thursday 27 February 2014

Ontario Ergometer Championship *Updated to include official draw!

Hi Crew,
   Sorry I was a bit slow to post this stuff, but I have been a bit under the weather.

   We have the Ontario Erg Championships coming up on Saturday. Posted below is the poster/waiver that includes estimated times. You will need to print and sign a copy of the waiver, and bring to registration the morning of the event.

   Official event time draws can be found *HERE*  <=== click there.

   I have also posted the invoice for entries. I have paid for the event, but I am still waiting on a few, mostly seniors to get money in to me. If you have not been signed up, but would like to go, you can try to come the morning of the event to see if you can get in to a spot, but there is no guarantee. (Rebecca K and Connor VT, I have seen that you have paid online. Connor R and Bent C, I have you registered, but you will have to pay $15 cash the day of the event.)

   You will need to show up at least an hour before your event. (Junior women can show up a little after 7:30 since you won't have to weigh-in.) This is a large event, and you will need to be registered and weighed in well before your event so you can get settled in and warm up. The event is in the same building we were at for the friendly Ridley Dual Meet we had last week.

As always, e-mail me with any questions. d.ducroix@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment